Tech Writer Today Magazine, News Division, TechComm Jobs and Technical Writer Research Archives provide daily resources for technical communicators and technical writers from around the world. We also help introduce to people to the world of content management through targeted portals such as our Content Management Systems Portal. Are you interested in reaching communicators and those interested in content management (creating, managing, publishing, and distributing content)? Download our Media Kit | Contact Us
- The typical TechWhirler has between 12 and 20 years’ experience in writing, editing, and document design.
- Majority of readers and email discussion group hold mid- to senior-leadership management positions.
- Named as one of the Top 10 Most Emergent Tech Comm Sites by MindTouch
- Only free trade magazine and news source for technical communicators on the Internet
- Limited sponsorship and advertising model, including the industry’s first “Sponsored Posts” capability, provides higher than online average cut-through and click-through-rates.
TechWhirl provides two advertising vehicles to reach readers.
- Sponsored Posts—Sponsored posts appear alongside our other articles and news stories on the site. These can be generated either by direct upload or through RSS monitoring. More information on sponsored posts / advertorial content >>
- Display Advertising—TechWhirl offers numerous display advertising options. Each purchase guarantees a minimum of 30,000 impressions and thanks to limited ads, advertisers enjoy above average CTR. Advertisers are limited to static ads. More on advertising >>
- Business Expo — Our Business Expo is our newest area of TechWhirl (and most exciting). We’re creating search engine optimized pages on tools and services that are of interest to buyers. Today, Expo participants will be listed in one of our Expo areas (Software, Education, Consulting, Services or Careers), which will also appear on each post and page on TechWhirl.Com. Future iterations will also allow visitors to search by specific criteria so they can find the tool or service they want. Read more about our Business Expo >>
Other Types of Partnerships and Event Coverage
Do you have an upcoming event or marketing opportunity? We want to hear your ideas and discuss the possibilities. Ideas include:
- Full site sponsorship or Tech Writer Today Monthly Theme
- Sponsor our team attendance and coverage of special technical communication industry events
- Sponsor an article or column such as Tips and Tricks or The Users’ Advocate
Contact our Sales Director, Al Martine to discuss your upcoming event or marketing activities or if you have a question on any of our sponsorship or advertising options.